I try to ask myself as often as I can, what are my priorities right now? What can I do to make the best use of my time? What are the really important things to me? Questions I didn’t ask myself till I got sick over a decade ago and introduced me to mortality. It changed my perspective and I’m glad it did.
Do I fall back into complacency from time to time, yeah but I snap out of it pretty quickly. Because there is so much to do, so much love to share with my family, and so many good times to be had with friends, and creations in my mind waiting to be created.
So I better get to it this fine day. Opportunities shouldn’t be wasted.
And one of those is to make reservations at the Lighthouse in Ocean City a block or two south of the view of the photo above. A place we fell in love with this past year.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Days I’m in pain remind me that I don’t appreciate the ones I’m not in, enough.
- I think I have more random thoughts at the beginning of the day than at the end.
- It’s good for your mental health to strut around like Angus Young once in a while.
- A lot of people will give you 100%. Though a lot of them are at only 50%.
- It’s V week. I support the V Foundation