The fog in my head is starting to clear. I can see the light again. It’s a bit away but I’m going in the right direction. Speaking of light I’m supposed to avoid sunlight exposure due to some of the meds I’m on. But you know when you are under the weather and have been inside for a bit that cabin fever starts working and the desire to get outside is overwhelming.
Thankfully it’s a bit cool outside the rest of the week so covering up won’t be an issue.
There is also a really nice light out this evening with a full moon present. One of my favorite things to look at on warm summer nights.
I saw a thread about people complaining about all the trash on our local highways/roads. As usual lots of people blamed the government. Well, it’s not the government throwing the trash out of the car/truck windows, is it? It’s the ones who don’t give a crap and are lazy and entitled, arrogant and selfish a-holes who should have their asses kicked.
OK maybe that is a little harsh for the first offense, so maybe see how they should spend a day or their weekends picking it up. But the increasing entitlement of people is out of control.
We don’t have enough police to do the important part of that job and there is no way they should be doing litter police unless it’s happening in front of them. It’s up to us to correct this and many other problems our society faces. I love the videos of people caught dumping trash and then someone picks it up and returns it to them through their car window. Of course with so many people armed I wouldn’t encourage that. But yes it is Karma.
Maybe instead of everyone doing dozens of selfies a day maybe point the camera at the offenders and let’s start to shame these people publically. Then again the entitlement they have they have no shame but it does get it on the record for the law to act or not.
I think I’ll get out and help with the cleanup effort when it warms up. Maybe I can catch a few offenders on video myself.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The trick this week is to progress slowly and not land flat on my back again.
- Happy birthday to a very special loved one.
- Tomorrow I pick up the cameras again if I have the strength.
- Just because you have all the money in the world doesn’t mean you can’t be a twit and asshole rolled into one. And just to be clear a twit is a foolish or annoying person. Have a great day E.M.
- And while we’re on the subject of a-holes, how could I bypass Tucker and Kevin? For the love of money and power, they do their bidding.