A title of a Van Halen song I like but more importantly the message in those simple words is “finish what you started.” It’s time in my life to be a good finisher again. I keep letting myself get knocked off the path.
I’ve gotten lazy in the last few years and it’s time to turn that around. Well not lazy with all the work I do but far from as focused on the right things as I should be.
So here we go on a mission. I’ve made some good progress on some photo projects that I’d like to display and hope to knock out another 25 prints tonight.
I also got a start on my cooking practice tonight and made a Brie Spaghetti. And here it is time already to start work for the job that pays the bills. Well at least for a little while longer.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Last worknight of the week. Life is good.
- I am starting a prediction list. I want to see if I have any foresight.
- Birds aren’t colorblind. I think they have an affection for red and white cars.
- I don’t know who is having more fun. My grandchildren riding on whatever toy or box they want to be pushed or pulled in or me who is doing the pushing and pulling.
- When you get older each meeting with old friends is a little more special.
- Even the worst day is special.