Saw this guy on the beach trying to survive the other day. The seagulls were around and he was trying to make his way back to the water it appeared. And I thought to myself, hey we have a lot in common. We both like the sand, we both like the ocean and we love the sun.
And even though he seemed to get defensive on my first shot I think he was glad to have a guard standing by being the seagulls had spotted him.
And being I was enjoying the sound of the waves crashing on the beach and the sun peeking in and out I was in no hurry to leave.
So after adjusting his eyes from sideways to upright, he made a run for the water and we parted ways with his frustrated preditors circling overhead. And we both get to live another day and both of us are grateful.
Random Thoughts of the Early Morning
- I always seem to bring a little of the beach home with me in the form of sand. Time to get the car vac out tomorrow.
- Just fired up the furnace for the first time this year.
- Working nights during winter months is depressing. Then again not having a paycheck is really depressing.
- I just wondered if I do better work at night than I do during the day?
- Feeling inspired, I hope it last.