Warmer thoughts for a warmer day. I found an image I hadn’t used before that I liked and it kind of warmed my heart also because it reminded me of the goal of spending some time at the beach. A goal I didn’t do as well at this past year as I had hoped for.
But 2022 will be different. I’m going to wear a path between Woodstock and the Ocean this coming year. I think I’ll attend the arts/craft show in April, the Cruisin Car show in May, maybe a few day trips in June, and then a week in July. Then some more short stays in August and September.
I’ve had a lot of ideas today, just not much time to execute them. And the same looks true for the rest of the weekend but I’ll squeeze something into the few free minutes I have.
I think I’ll spend some time tonight reviewing folders of work I might not have posted yet. Just like the shot above, I think I might have some images that might be enjoyed.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I’m afraid I’m going to have a case of sticker shock when I go for a Xmas tree this week.
- Gathered with some old friends yesterday morning for the first time in almost 2 years. We haven’t lost a beat.
- Terps mens teams starts a new era today. I’m not pleased how we treated our last coach though.
- If I clean my desk its just going to get dirty again because its my desk.
- Refusal to adapt leads to a lot of issues.