Accomplishments feel good. When I look at yesterday’s I feel good. Of course, today was even better. Time was shorter today for personal accomplishments but helping others will certainly be in the DONE checkbox today.
I got a new computer today. The laptop I’ve been pounding away on the last several years becomes the backup and the new desktop the primary. I switched brands., I had been a longtime Dell user but the company has a plan with HP so I got a better discount going that way.
Finally, a desktop unit (larger screen) will be easy on the eyes and have healthier viewing positions. I’m setting that up now working on this post. I’ll have to get up to speed on Windows 11.
Lots of things I need to get up to speed on. But having some pastels in my hands again while drawing with my granddaughter felt good. I believe I’ll work on that again first thing in the morning.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Enough people came to their senses and kicked George Santos out of Congress.
- It could be a difficult season for the Maryland Men’s Basketball team. But I’ll support them every game regardless.
- Being taken for granted is never an easy pill to swallow.
- I wonder how much Xmas lights add to my electrical bill? And then again it’s worth it whatever it is.
- I’m going to try my hand at a hanging tree. I’ll take a photo if it’s not too embarrassing.