Oh to have the time to stand on the shore and cast my line. I think I’m having fishing withdraw. We (fishing buddies) are overdue getting out on the ocean to land Moby again. Fishing first thing in the morning is very relaxing. I wish I did it more than 2x a year myself. So the next best thing is catching people fishing at sunrise with my camera. Hell, catching anything at sunrise with the camera or fishing pole is a treat.
Random thoughts for Wednesday June 17th.
- I’m adding playing basketball with my kids again in my driveway to my bucket list.
- A bad day at work still beats a good day in the hospital.
- This next election just might succeed in one thing, dividing this country further.
- Donald Trump, and people make fun of Joe Biden. Think of all the entertainment value you would get out of Trump in office.
- I wonder if Newspaper clippings will become collectible items in the future?
- Living in Howard County has been a beautiful thing. But it’s crossed the line of being too crowded for me.
- I’m so proud of my family.