I was just laughing at the way Billy Crystal used to say the word “Marvelous” in his skit imitating Fernando Lamas on SNL. Life is Marvelous and always can be even when it’s not optimal. I’m reminded by this by the inspiration of children who are sick and their belief in each day. The strength to look beyond limitations or illness or even less than rosy outlooks astounds me. It embarrasses me when I think of my small problems. They inspire me to take advantage of every day.
Feeling better again – Wow, sometimes a reminder of feeling poorly for a while really makes you appreciate the times you are feeling good, which I hope for all of you is most of the time. Last night I was feeling like I was going to throw up for about 10 hours while sitting at my desk. That is when I wasn’t in the bathroom. I know TMI. I’ll move on to another topic.
Writing a book – For a while I thought about writing a book. I still am and have several ideas. Some like existing in a nocturnal world. Maybe some about my photography. And a half dozen other ideas. But my first one and most important will be to my children and I’ve decided this will be just for them.
Tomorrow I shoot – No not a gun, my cameras. I see there is some sunshine in the forecast so I think I’ll get out and soak up some rays.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- It’s Giving Tuesday. I still have a few minutes to make a few donations which I’m going to do once I finish this.
- It’s marvelous when you don’t need to touch the pharmacy in the med cabinet for relief for a good period of time.
- Is it me or are drivers getting worse by the day. Oh yeah, it must be that holiday spirit.
- I didn’t get out on Small Business Saturday but I will be supporting some small business in the area shortly. Do the same if you can. Not everything of value is found on Amazon.
- I’m too stressed out. Time to relax a bit.
- This is the first car I’ve ever owned with a seat warmer. It’s the greatest thing since sliced bread.