I don’t know why I thought of that as I rolled out of bed today but I went ta-dah as I woke. And I kind of chuckled as I did because ta-dah is a bit pretentious when not used as a joke. I’m not one for grand entrances or grandiose proclamations. But just waking up today felt good. So Ta-Dah.
Waking up each day feels like a victory. So why not celebrate it with a joke and a laugh. And maybe if I’m happy it will rub off on someone else.
Instead of shooting today I’m going to try to learn something new about my camera. Yes, I’m lazy and don’t know every one of the controls. But I’m trying to be less lazy and it is fun. I’m also working on my photo portfolio on Zenfolio. I got about 5,500 images on there so far. Not all public but a large percentage. Still finding stuff stashed away to upload. Like the two photos used today.
Random Thoughts of the day.
- The pen may be mightier than the sword. But it’s losing to the electronic devices.
- I wonder what the ratio of friends on Facebook to real friends is?
- That is one bright moon out there this evening. Guess that and the snow on the ground help brighten up a cold evening.
- I’m looking forward to working hard this weekend. That way I’ll be too tired to worry about the work week ahead.
- Today I’m going to do something important. Not sure what it is, but at least that is my hope.