I was wondering where that personal and professional spark I used to see in some people went to? Hell, I used to wonder what I did to my creative spark for decades after I buried it. But I found it again and I feel lucky as hell.
You need a spark in life in some fashion. Some people carry around a box of sparklers they have so much energy in so many areas. But a few will pull you through. I hope to tickle a few of my sparks today to put me in a better place.
I’m going to try a new spark this week by trying my hand in the kitchen. Making something really good to eat is almost as good as a good picture. I guess that is why I rarely take food pictures. As soon as my visual or smell senses are triggered the time between that and eating is too short to grab the camera.
But I’ll take a break from food to try to get a few new images this week.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The final series coming up for the boys of summer.
- Know yourself well. The more you like what you see, the better you’re doing day by day.
- I think I have a new goal in life. I’m well underway in redefining Tired.
- I see Coke the makers of the diet drink Tab are discontinuing the drink. I wonder if someone will make a New Tab?
- I always keep a few of the first photos that I was proud of around to see how far I’ve come.