I’m not sure what direction I want to go. My head is starting to clear a bit from the fog of being sick. I feel the urge to get the creative juices flowing again so when I’m 100% I’ll have a few things started. I did a little video work yesterday. I’ve been drawing with my granddaughter and while very rusty I’m starting to enjoy that again. I think I’ll get the pastels out instead of the crayons and markers and see what I can do.
My tolerance level is decreasing by the day with the increasing number of idiots on the road. Almost got hit head-on today by someone crossing the center line on a two-lane road with no shoulders. We might as well start calling it Deathrace 2023.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- We have not learned from history. Greed and arrogance and selfishness are killing the U.S.
- I’ve reduced my screen time again on that smartphone. And life gets better.
- I feel this week is going to be far more productive.
- I hate it when my cough kicks it up a few notches. I sense a sore chest tomorrow.
- The prediction of those strong gusty winds was overblown this weekend.
- I was looking for a break but apparently, March doesn’t have one.