Admired this classic on the corner the other day in Westminster. I believe the plates indicated it was a 1928 Ford. Can you imagine that. Try taking one of today’s cars and have it running when it’s that age. I think not. Then again I’m wrong on a lot of things. I do appreciate a classic car even though I’m a hot rod, muscle car type.
But the key here is running. This baby is still getting down the road. Says a lot for staying active doesn’t it? Probably a good message for us all. One that I haven’t heeded at times in my life. Maybe this is what they call it wisdom. Yeah, that sounds like it. It mean when you get old, you wise up about all the crap you screwed up the first 40-50 years of life.
- Today is one of those days that if you go outside you had better be headed to a pool or your going to be standing in one shortly if not.
- Having a great partner in life can help you through a lot of difficult times.
- Seems like I misplace more things than I place.
- One wonders, one walks up from the basement steps, one wonders what one was wondering about.
- The most redeeming fact about this coming work week is that I have a day of vacation in it.