Yes it has been a great time off. But its time for me to land again and get back to reality of being a working stiff. But first a few more hours of fun before returning to the job that pays the bills, the horrendous commute, the intense pressure and another day in paradise.
But I’m smiling and have been re inspired to work harder at my own crafts and use each minute more effectively. I’ve had a rush of creative ideas to work on for future projects. I’m learning my tools. And I’m fresh and excited about life again. You all have the right to trash me if I slip back into the DARK side and complain about all the small stuff that doesn’t matter before the end of the week.
- There is nothing like seeing your children to make your heart happy. And the hug seals that smile for another week.
- As we wake to another morning of madness, its important for all of us to be aware of each other. For evil walks among us, always has, always will.
- The leaves have seemed less of a brilliant green this past week.
- I love listening to stories told by teachers.
- Holly crap, I just realized I have a lot more summer to fit in before FALL starts on this coming Thursday.