Well do you feel lucky punks? Well do you? Go ahead and scratch that piece. I dare you. Or bend a leg. Do you know how many cans of Whoop Ass I can fit in this coat? And why is the packing blanket on the ground instead of the bed of the truck. DO I HAVE TO DO THIS MYSELF? Out of the way morons. What, you want a tip? The only tip you’re getting is the tip of my foot upside your ass.
I’m sorry, (the above rant) is what ran through my head while watching this operation. She might be the nicest woman in the world and probably is. But if you hear of 3 deceased males in Frederick on the same street you might have a suspect. I’m beginning to like street photography. Sort of like comic book situations where I write my own story lines.
Sorry, went off on a tangent. Such is life in this mixed up head.
- Pain can consume some time if you let it.
- Who knew a color other than white in a toilet would cost so much more? Yep were remodeling bathrooms.
- I woke and was very glad yesterday that I hadn’t put away my shorts yet. Love these warm temps.
- I’m a new fan of early voting. No crowds, no lines. Guess everyone was at church.
- When those close to me are having difficulties, then so am I.
- I have no idea what I’m working towards sometimes, but it still feels good.
- Boy these weekends go fast. Says EVERYONE.
- Here’s to calling a family member you haven’t spoken to in a while.