There it is. That inspiration to get up and move. Trouble is that it hit me at 3:15 am, but I rose anyway and got to work. Completing prints from a shoot I did on Wednesday was the first order of business. The client was pleased. And now that the daily chores are complete, it’s time to work on my hobbies again. Even though there are only 6 hours left in this day.
I think this evening is warm enough out to go do some night shooting. I certainly need some fresh images here.
Photos by Mike Hartley
And being it’s a warm night why not put the top down and go through a few gears to the destination? This week I heard way too much talk about electric cars and how many by a certain year. That coupled with the big guys stopping production of conventional muscle cars has me in a state of rebellion.
I will never own a car without a stick shift and combustion engine in it again. To me that is DRIVING. That and a good-handling car. So don’t plan on seeing this old man driving anything that hums.
Earth Day – Tomorrow April 22. – Take care of OUR HOUSE please, not just today but every day.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- No artificial intelligence is in use here. Just real genuine stupidity on display.
- If you look in the dictionary for the definition of cranky you will see a picture of a tired 4-year-old.
- If someone had left well enough alone he might not have the adversary he has coming. But no, greed got in the way again.
- Top-down, frown gone.
- For some strange reason, I thought washing the cars might be a good idea. Well, they were clean for an hour or two before being covered with pollen again. Such is life.
- When you can smile no matter what, it’s a good day.