My door is always open to friends and family. But I grew up in an era where we talked about blowing each other’s doors off. See the photo below for an example.
It’s time to open a few doors of opportunity. So many wonders are provided to us each day. All we have to do is apply ourselves. I got a bit of a start today with some shooting this morning and time this evening doing some woodworking and photo editing.
I hope to spend several hours on Sunday with a mixture of arts. The body is pretty beaten up from the chores in the yard so I’m going to give it a reprieve. A day of rest but also one of some exercise. I need to get out and walk a good bit this week and see if I can keep the weight loss moving in the right direction.
Remember when you were young You shone like the sun Shine on you crazy diamond Thank you Pink Floyd
Only a few precious days of April left to embrace. I have a lot of important things to do yet in the next week before we roll into May. I think I scheduled a day off before the end of the month. I’ll have to go look and see which one so I don’t miss it.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Sometimes the right time never rolls around.
- When they said a cold front was rolling through they weren’t kidding.
- You know it’s really easy to smile. Doesn’t always mean I’m happy though.
- I wonder if it’s good to leave more spaces between words like musicians leave emptiness between notes?
- Now that the outside of the car is sparkling it’s time to detail the inside.