With the temps rising I can’t wait to get out to my decks and bask in the sunshine again. I’ve got my hammock frame assembled and the lounge chair outside. The cushions are in the outdoor storage box and ready for the outdoor dinners and happy hours to come this year. So the only thing remaining is to put a bunch of family and friends butts in them.
But this shot reminded me how much I enjoy sitting around towns watching people go by. So either by chair, boardwalk barrier or bicycle seat, it’s looking to be a good summer ahead.
Random Thoughts for Tuesday May 24th 2016
- If some people were to listen they might save themselves repeating past mistakes.
- Being woke up when you’re not on-call isn’t nice.
- I found a very important letter in my parents belonging. My Dad died when I was young. It was nice to read something about him and his exploits in the service written by someone he served for.
- It’s good to see Craig Sager on the sidelines. And that he won the Jimmy V perseverance award.
- Despite being sick, its been a pretty good day.