I finally figured it out. Barns like people get red when out in the sun too long. And you certainly don’t have to be out long today to be feeling that HEAT. But if you give me a choice of a blizzard or heat wave, I’ll ride that wave any day. So here’s to the weather. Keep bringing it and we will keep enjoying it. But first a few very pleasant days before returning to the baking temps this coming weekend. With some time off coming up again I should have time to complete a few projects. So here’s to some fresh work appearing on this site soon.
- Is it me or is the American flag flying at half mast more?
- If I wanted to lose weight, getting a dog would be a good idea.
- I can only see what my mind allows. So instead of opening my eyes I should open my mind.
- Thinking about an old friend today. He loved summer and he would go to his boat rain or shine.
- My professional life is an exercise in restraint.
- We will never get better as a country talking in catch phrases.
- We are more divided as a country that I can remember since the 60’s.
- If I fail to use vacation well, its my own fault.