In some ways I travel the straight and narrow. Other times I’m as random and chaotic as the clouds in the sky. All I know is I hope my shots on the golf course are somewhat straight on Wednesday. It will be my first time out on the course in a few years. Playing with one of my best friends which should make for a very enjoyable day regardless of how I play. And I have a day of vacation this week so life is great. I’m really going to do some shooting this weekend and hopefully will have many images to share.
- Watching my Son’s dog makes me realize how much I miss having my own pet.
- I see, I hear, I feel. Amazingly in the same day.
- Some people just disappoint the hell out of me. Don’t worry, they don’t read this blog.
- Some people can be nice to you but that doesn’t mean they have your best interest at heart.
- It’s a great week. I get to see both of my children.
- It’s not good to see an ambulance in ones neighborhood.
- New shoes would be nice if they came broke in.