I didn’t intend to take a 2 day break but there you go. Time got away from me, but in a good way with family and friends taking priority. Also additional dog sitting duty which I’m not complaining about, but they do need love. I would say walking the beast also but my better half does more than her share.
Felt like it was a good day. I should have done a few before and after photos with the 3 cars I worked on today. Going to spend some time shooting on Saturday. I have to go to the airport and pick up my Son and his new wife so I might try to do a series of BWI. The morning I’m going to concentrate on my area.
- We are redefining the Ugly American and neither course changes that. Can we make it to 2020 before imploding?
- Get educated. Think often. Listen well. Don’t be silent. Truth and Common sense still has a chance.
- Working on a new career isn’t work if it’s what you want to do.
- Trying to find a way to live each day a little better. I said trying.
- I would go for a drive but I fear the tires might melt. Of course for a car that is good in the corners like mine it might mean some extra grip?
- Just scheduled another blood test. And that little voice returns.
- Thankful to have spent the afternoon with my Daughter yesterday. Washed her car for her today while she was out with her Mom. Wish I had time to detail it for her. You know that might just be a career also after retirement.
- A brother reminded me its important to keep making good memories. Good advice.
- I’m feeling rejuvenated with this Summer. Must be appreciating it more being I missed last summer. That is an important lesson in life I don’t want to forget or remember. If you know what I mean.
- I aspire to write as well as one of my friends.