You know it’s a long and winding path that life sometimes puts before us. And just like paths and life there are options all along the way. I’ve been smart about choices. I’ve been stupid about choices and I’ve been lucky in some choices. I guess that is true for most of us still here. I think I’ve got better at dealing with them. For instance I used to worry about all the forks in the path before I even reached them. I also used to look for an easy path when I should have been thinking about the right one. I would flip a coin instead of using my instincts and experience.
It’s good to be honest with yourself. I haven’t always done that well either. But I’m better at it now than previously and I work and think about it for it helps in times where those important decisions in life are made. And the great thing about life is you get to make many important ones each day of your life. I’m hoping a close friend is making some hard decisions, and the right ones.
So enough philosophy for one post. I’m not to good at that advice anyway. I read much more insightful things from very inspiring people. One things I’ve noticed, might be worth noting though. Just reading more positive and things that make you think and improve yourself has helped me think and act better I believe.
- My better half made reservations for a really nice meal for Sunday.
- On Wednesday morning I’ll feel relieved its over one way or another. On Wednesday afternoon I’ll start worrying about our future regardless of the morning outcome.
- I feel recharged after several hours of sunshine today.
- Pictures help memories along.
- Canada is too cold. Mexico is too hot. That leaves Bermuda. I wonder how many of us can fit on that island?
November 5, 2016 at 9:08 PM
“The road is long…with many a winding turn…” (sorry, MIke, but I got a song from your post!)