It was nice going out the door into that breeze this morning. Well, it was a little more than a breeze at times but it was refreshing. Driving with the top down today was also a treat. So was seeing my granddaughter smile at me.
There were a lot of great things about today. For instance, I took feeling good completely for granted until this moment. That is a real blessing and one never to be overlooked.
Today I felt bad for one of my friends. He is facing some tough times ahead and even though it’s of his own making it still tugs at my heart. He didn’t heed the words we were giving him. He didn’t or couldn’t change.
Some days when I look back I marvel at what we get done. I guess when you work hard a lot of the time it’s easy to even take that for granted.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I feel horrible for missing to call someone important on their birthday yesterday.
- Thankfully I’ll never have to listen to Sarah HS again.
- Cutting grass is good therapy.
- Learning to become more thoughtful as to how I spend my time.
- Just when you think you have seen everything, the sun rises on a new day.