Each day is like a ship leaving port and returning. And today is no different. Just ending a bit later than I intended. I was up early for a wonderful event for our family. Its been a great day.
I’m feeling like a very lucky man. I was almost ready to say “one without a worry” but that wouldn’t be correct. I’m worried about the right things and less about what I can’t control. But my focus is on the good in life and sharing it.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- The better the spirits I’m in the more I like about life.
- I sat outside tonight watching the moon dart in out of the clouds. Summer nights are the best.
- Even if you have a long life, its too short in my opinion.
- College football season is only a few weeks old and already I’m losing interest. Now basketball season can’t start soon enough though and it will keep my interest through March Madness.
- All is right with the world when you have found a barber to replace the one you went to for almost 3 decades.