I’m getting scared of the accepted carnage on the highways. From the fender bender to the most gruesome collisions. The inmates (drivers) have taken control of the asylum (highways). People have realized there is not enough law enforcement to keep them from doing what they want on the roads. And the priorities of the few are wreaking havoc out there for the many.
This doesn’t even take into account the people that never had the skills to drive in today’s fast-moving pace. Or those whose skills have eroded. It’s magnified by the volume of traffic so the margin for error is reduced.
Then again I guess with the list of things that are wrong in this world that’s small potato’s unless you’re caught in a mess because someone thought they were more important than everyone else.
Well, let’s hope we all kind of relax in the coming year, maybe be in less of a rush and maybe more courteous.
Really when I started this I was just really pissed off about someone who tailgated me for a few miles. I’ve got to get me a few of those James Bond weapons installed. I’ll have to make an appointment with Q.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Laughter is really good. When its with friends it’s great.
- Sometimes in life, you got to be prepared to say “whatever”.
- If I appear in a tired state this evening, it’s really more like a tired country.
- Notice when it was warm out this past week I posted snow pictures. Today is a spring photo because it’s cold as %@$#*@(*#&^ outside.
- And here I thought I had a good amount of free time today.