The body and mind are in a fog to start this Sunday. Probably too much basketball watching. I’ll switch to football today to get a balance. And being we are still without a kitchen I’m going to fire up the grill later and cook a day or two of meals.
I didn’t accomplish what I had hoped for yesterday. A pretty common theme in my life but if I do take individual pieces of the day, I accomplished a lot of things. I haven’t determined if it’s better for me to plan a lot and shoot for that high goal and fail, or stop cramming the day and expecting perfection in everything I do and just be satisfied with what I’ve done that day. Usually, I try to do a mixture of both high goal setting and being satisfied at the end of the day but feelings of failure seep into my soul from time to time.
Why focus on the past when the day is ahead of us. I may be able to step outside, the temps might be in the 50’s for a few hours.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- There isn’t a time of day that a Coke doesn’t taste great.
- Strive for more information instead of rushing to judgement.
- Remember just about everyone is missing someone special this time of year.
- Well its for me to go look and find where I left my brain earlier this morning.
- More to come later today because I have the time.