My first day off and rain and cooler temps are served up. Come on now, this is summer and I have a few days off to enjoy so I’m going to expect some cooperation Mother Nature. And your messenger weather man Marty says it is looking up on his noon report so thank you.
My family teases me about being slightly obsessed with the weather. It’s always interested me. The day I saw Willard Scott on channel 4 in DC having fun with it and making it a learning experience I was hooked. I do let the bad weather affect my mood too much. Something else to overcome. The list grows again.
So Friday is looking up. If so I’m going to be a busy image-maker.
I hung a picture that my daughter got me of myself and my granddaughter. It’s in the center of the wall I use to do some sorting/editing and designs. I think I’ll cover it with more great family photos and choose another wall for my editing because there is nothing like being surrounded by family.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I wonder why I get more chores done when my better half is away than when she is at home?
- Learned of the passing of a long-time editor and co-worker. A name that many in Howard County might recognize from the Flier/Times. Tom Graham. A very nice man.
- Sometimes I feel like a nut. Then my better half confirms it.
- Very few people will be as proud of you as they should be.
- The slower the lens, the more you hope for good natural light.