Rather late in the day to start a post but what the hell. I started one earlier today but it was this cheerier one and I’m not in that type of mood now. Not really satisfied with the day. I didn’t accomplish a lot of what I hoped for. At least my back feels better now after resting from work earlier.
Maybe I’ll set up the studio and practice on a few items I’ve been meaning to shoot. And while I’m doing that I’m going to crank out some prints from the beast I just powered up. I’ve got to say I’m very happy with that Cannon printer.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Opportunities knock every day. Listen for the knock, answer the door, and greet it with a smile and acceptance. Then put your shoes on and run with it.
- Almost the time of year we can go a few more days between cutting the yard.
- I’m very thankful for my health today.
- It’s not too late to work on your tan.
- I was hoping for a new SNL tonight but I guess the season isn’t starting yet.