I’m buckled up, multiple computer screens ready, got my caffeine, and I’m ready to roll with the day’s events. Of course, work will be exciting, challenging, and maybe even brutal. It could also go very well because things are well-tested and stable. I’ll be rolling through the day regardless of the direction it takes which is out of my control. What is in my control is how I react to it.
At work, it’s easy, I can keep my cool in very stressful situations. I believe I can extend that to the rest of the day. Hell, I never got that excited about the results of an election before. It was what it was. I would always do my part and vote. But how things have changed.
But I’ll roll with that nonsense also. And by roll I mean let it roll off my back. It’s just another Tuesday. Much more important things on my mind. Some of the family is under the weather which makes everything else small stuff. I’m dreading how much the next oil delivery is going to cost.
I should have used part of that beautiful day yesterday to wash the car and cover it up. Maybe later in the week if we can see the 60s again be it so briefly.
Hoping it’s a peaceful day and that you get a chance to exercise your rights. I’ll try another post later today.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- It’s going to be great to stop seeing those repetitive political ads on the telly.
- Don’t wait for someone to give you an attitude adjustment, try it yourself.
- I’m going to have to work on some new images today. I think I’ll challenge myself with just indoor items.
- Time to break out the hot tea and hot chocolate.
- I’m going to try the true test of someone with back issues and two surgically repaired shoulders. Yep, it’s wood-splitting time.
- When people spend multiple millions getting jobs that pay in the low hundred thousand range you know where the term bought and paid for came from.