The first call I heard was the work whistle sounding on that first day of the year. That’s ok, the first night is down and done with so it’s onto the next call before the second work whistle sounds later today. I was hoping to get out and enjoy a little sun and great temperatures but looks like I missed the sun this afternoon. So I’ll provide myself one below.
I hope there has been some sun on each of your days.
The next call was the one coming from my car saying take me out please, it’s such a lovely day in the middle of winter. So I went out and started it and looked at the yard while it was warming up and saw the field of downed limbs and sticks and decided to do a little yard work instead.
Maybe a quick ride tomorrow before the rains.
I’m trying to decide what to take a shot at today in learning and creating. I think I’ll play around with some lighting for working on portraits. Also going to watch some videos on using the tools on that D7100 fully. I’ve also got plans to read a chapter or two from a few books on photography I got for the holidays.
And maybe I’ll finish by making some prints and uploading some images to my portfolio to close out the day.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- You don’t need a schedule if you’re going to exercise daily.
- There is something addictive about chocolate. Or maybe I have an addictive personality. Or maybe chocolate is just plain GOOD.
- Day 2 of exercise, I haven’t hurt myself yet, life is good.
- I think I found something more overwhelming than all the talk about politics. All the talk about football. College, pros, fantasy, gambling, injury reports, who’s hot and who’s not. It takes away from the game itself. What happened to just enjoying the game?
- Actions have consequences that sometimes people are totally unaware of.