Well, it’s almost Monday. What, a holiday Monday? I guess court won’t be in session today. No problem, people in my profession work holidays. We also work weekends and nights. We work all the time which is a major problem with this type of job. But its good to have work as they say. And if your work covers your bills and needs than your good to go.
I do enjoy my work, but I really enjoy my hobbies and this is a big part of that. And in that vein I hope its a good week that is filled with new shooting and projects started being completed. I have gotten off my writing schedule and I plan on making up for that on Monday.
Random Thoughts for Sunday January 17th 2016
- Up early and on the treadmill is a nice feeling each day. Well at least for a few minutes till my back tightens up.
- So many interest, so little time, so little skills, so little practice, so much joy.
- Not sure I’m interested in being a mind reader.
- Wonder if I can capture what cold looks like this week in pictures. Should have plenty of opportunities.
- Plan on working a lifetime. But get a lotto ticket to keep hope of not working a lifetime alive.
- You know I used to struggle with gifts for my better half. But I feel like I’m starting to hit a grove with her after 30+ years.
- Well, no reason to continue to watch football this year. The GB Packers made a good showing yesterday even though nobody gave them a chance.
- There are few things better than a good weekend with family and friends. I like learning this lesson every weekend.