I have discovered an advantage to having a convertible over a bike or car with a sunroof. You don’t miss things like this and your equipment isn’t comprised/exposed like it would be on a bike or at an impossible angle through the sun roof. Just look up and snap. Of course I was stuck in traffic waiting for a light and grabbed this quickly.
Random Thoughts for Tuesday June 21st 2016
- BG&E was teasing me today with power. I still have to check all the electronics it went on and off so often. Mostly off for about 6 hours but hats off to those out there fighting the elements to keep the juice flowing.
- A wonderful day with family again. I’m a lucky man.
- I’m still on cloud 9 from my Son’s wedding this past weekend.
- Your born, you open your eyes, you blink and some dude with a sickle is standing next to you.
- The more friends I see, the more I smile.
- As you age you should gain appreciation. For both what you have been given, but also for what you have worked for.