I’m starting to get in a creative and regular production cycle. I’m staying relaxed instead of stressed. It’s good to be comfortable with one self first. While that (comfort in one’s skin) is always a work in progress and will be till I pass because ones skin is always changing during life. But I’m starting to make the time, finding some ability, hopefully some good ideas, mix in a lot of hard work and then the ability to have pride in what you have done.
I’m starting find some value and rewards in my work already. But much remains to do it well enough and in areas where others find value in it. While I know some family and friends look at this from time to time, it remains largely a training ground for my photography and writing.
Actually I did a lot of photography this past weekend at the wedding but I don’t put much personal up about my family here. In looking back, I found one shot of my wife and I. There are 3 pictures of the children on the site, out of over 500+ post and 1000+ images. Not counting the 3 of me in the “About” page.
I love photos of my family but that is more private to me and them. Not that I’m not as proud as anyone can be of them, that is just a private part of my life and a part of My Eyez that I see. Hell I don’t even put stuff up on FB. Maybe I’ll change in the future. Only time will tell.
Random Thoughts for Friday June 24th 2016
- Your old when you can no longer point to someone and say “that’s old.”
- A lot of people take the fun out of driving.
- Be careful what you use for inspiration.
- A haircut isn’t a chore, it’s a perk.
- I taxed this old body yesterday. Will probably tax it again today. Isn’t life great. I’ve never been so happy to do some hard work. For anyone who has been sick over a period of time, you will understand.