We all need an assist once in a while. Some more than others. Its good to be one of those people willing to assist. The world can use a lot of help. So can its inhabitants. At least do your part for your family when they are in need.
It doesn’t have to be something dramatic. Hold a door open for an older person. Take the time to talk to an older person who is alone. Pick up the phone and call someone you know needs help or an ear to talk to.
Help that mother struggling with her children. Don’t just walk by that homeless person, hand them a sandwich someday. There are a million and one things to do. It’s just taking a few moments to do them.
I just looked at my drafts folder and there is over 200 post I’ve started and never got back to for various reasons. Some are ones I’ve been working on and I feel will make the effort to finish one day.
Others are seeds of ideas yet, needing more thought. Some are just things I should trash. There are some I’ve started with a photo or two trying to figure out what type of words that would go with them. But it is time to clear that drafts bin out so away I go.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I need to be more excited about the day I’m having and the next one up to bat.
- I’m having grandchild withdrawal.
- I’m so glad I don’t take the opportunities in front of me each day for granted any longer.
- There should be a lot more debates. Information on where people stand, their beliefs and ideas. There associations and who they will look for to lead agencies. Lots of information we still don’t get today.
- When you feel you haven’t had enough time to participate in all the things you would like to do, its been a good day.