There are lots of things we all can improve on in life. Personally I have to do better at utilizing each day. I have to be a better listener. I have to love more and learn more patience.
I have to practice forgiveness and kindness more often. I have to tell people I love them more. I have to take care of myself so I have the best opportunity to see my children and grandchildren grow even more.
I have to learn to eat right most of the time instead of sometimes. I have to stop drinking so many sodas. I have to start exercising again on a regular basis.
I have to spend more time helping my elderly inlaws enjoy life. I have to buy my better half flowers more often. I have to be a good example for my grandchildren.
I have to learn to be more charitable. I have to go fishing with my friends again. I have to learn what to say to a friend who has a hard time listening to any good advice.
I have to apply myself more to the things I love doing in life and less with those that I don’t. I have to drive my friends Corvette with the new supercharger before I get too old and scared to handle that much power.
I have to get another pet. I have to get some snowballs before the stand closes soon. I have to get a snowblower if I’m going to live in this home a few more decades because I’m getting too old to shovel.
I have to do a lot of things and that is a good thing because it means I’m looking forward to life each day. Because when I don’t have things to do I don’t do the right thing.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- It would be nice to retire early. Well earlier than I was hoping for at least.
- Exciting baseball game tonight. I’m going to have to write about the underdog tomorrow morning.
- Sometimes I don’t understand the changes people go through. But being they are close to me I try very hard to accept them.
- Don’t you just love the ability to have some long term relationships that you can seem to just pick up like it was yesterday even though you may have not seen each other for a good period of time?
- I wonder if anything I write tonight makes sense? Sometimes codeine can cause me to ramble on foolishly.