Wow, what a fine day. A relaxing one with loved ones is a great way to utilize the time. And now some work on my crafts, maybe a few hours uploading some photos and then a good night’s rest.
But as it edges closer to midnight that chill goes up my spine about another work week starting tomorrow. But I’ll worry about that when I actually start. Till then a good time is going to be had.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Is it wrong to tape Saturday Night Live?
- Worry isn’t a waste of time when it’s on the right things.
- If I don’t get to work in my workroom I’ll have to rename the room.
- There is no such thing as too many blankets this time of year.
- I received a stack of photos today that had to be 30-40 years old. Talk about facing the reality of my age now.