What a difference a day makes when you not feeling the best and then back to normal the next day. So despite the rain this evening I’m riding the wave. And it’s going to take me through the weekend. I made some more progress on my most recent project and feeling good about the coming weekend.
Once I’m past a very busy Wednesday this week will be great. I thought next week was going to be a good one but a last minute schedule change from the job that pays the bills has thrown a wrench into that. No problem though, I can be good at last minute schedule changes also.
And this and more has made me think today about how I deal with some people. Basically as I’ve grown older I’ve been more selective about my time and the people I spend it with. And this means for some I will no longer have time for them. Especially those who don’t value it and really just waste it.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- It’s always Super Tuesday or Fat Tuesday. Then again at the end of the day Tuesdays Gone as Lynyrd Skynyrd says.
- I’m losing confidence in society.
- What some can get away with always amazes me.
- Elitist can kiss my behind.
- I’m less worried about the politics of health than the actual health information.