Some days start well. Some days don’t and this was one of them. So that calm mood I’ve been in has gone and won’t be back today. Hey, every day can’t be the best. As they say with the good comes the bad and that is true of all of us.
Usually, when I get in a foul mood I have trouble writing about something positive. Hell, I have trouble writing period when things aren’t going well. So is it better to write nothing instead of maybe being negative? I don’t have the answer but felt the need to write and share an image or two so I’m sorry for the lack of proper attitude today.
I do know when I get down I withdraw. And I’m comfortable with that in some ways but not here. I don’t like the feeling where I don’t want to write or photograph or create something. So I think I’ll pick up the camera and just start shooting and see if I can turn things around tonight. If nothing else I’ll get some practice.
In a meeting with some coworkers the discussion of giving, came up. And I was glad to hear to a man everyone had increased giving this year. I’m not going to preach what organizations to give to. There are countless good ones. If you have questions about a charity this is a good check for them – Charity Navigator. But I will encourage you to think about those less fortunate and act if it is within your means.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I love college basketball. Go Terps
- Making use of things is important, we have become too disposable and it’s catching up with us.
- I’m seeing the end of year deluge of request for donations. That is the only bad part about donating. Once you do they hound you relentlessly.
- I think I’ll withdraw into my own world a little more. I find it more comfortable there.
- I should have taken a minute to appreciate how nice it was outside today.
- It wasn’t just another year but it was just another year.
- Having a full-time job takes a lot of energy and time away from things I love.