Do you ever find yourself in a tight spot? Well, today is one of them for me. My back is going through some gyrations today that are new to me. Might be time to visit a doctor after all this virus stuff is over. Of course, I dread what is going to be proposed again.
Such is life, everyone has some issues that take us to the body shop from time to time. It’s interesting how different people handle pain. Hell, there are days I handle differently. Some days I have to willpower to power through with some effort. Some days I don’t even let it in the picture, even though it’s always there. Others, like today its inescapable and front and center. Well actually back and from neck to tailbone.
Those are the days I fight the temptation for meds. Thankfully I don’t have too many of those days but the frequency is increasing with age and activity. I’ve seen problems people have from relying on medication and I’m not going that route. I’m not saying it’s their fault, I’m just saying I’ll seek other alternatives before I’m sucking down painkillers each day.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I started another good post earlier but wanted to put some more into it so now I’m left with this pitiful post.
- New Year’s Eve and Day look to be very wet here. Good sleeping weather in my book.
- The more I accomplish the more I want to accomplish.
- I think I’ll go out to lunch tomorrow (carry-out) but leave a nice tip.
- The election is over, that’s a FACT JACK.
- My goal tomorrow is to turn a small gift into a big one. I got some new large photo print paper as a gift and now I’m going to make some large prints and hopefully make more gifts.