I’d like to get the creative juices flowing again. Think I’ll start today with a fruit smoothie. Maybe that will help. But I really have to get busy again. I’ve let a week go by and I haven’t been as productive as I had hoped and that is always disappointing. I’m just too busy with stuff that gets in the way of the creative few minutes that come my way.
We wait again for predicted snowfall. Will it be the bust like the last one? Who cares, my better half is making some chili which means any snowfall will be toast anywhere near the house, just from the heat rising from it simmering this afternoon. Got some spicy wings and a few other treats to snack on for the Stupor Bowl.
Then again I should take a walk and some pictures during the snowfall and get some practice at weather shots. I’ll have to dig deep for some motivation to go out in the cold on foot. But why not, I could probably be totally alone on the walk and not need a mask. Of course, I’ll put one in my pocket just in case.
One of the first things I thought of when I saw the flakes is the pictures of my grandchildren that I’ll get later today. There are a few new families in the neighborhood with children, maybe I’ll be lucky to see some of them playing or sledding also. I hope to spend some time with the camera in my hands today.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- If I pause before I start to write it usually takes a lot longer than the pause to get going.
- Do you know how hard it is to get rid of your favorite sweatsuit even if has a hole or two in it?
- I look out and see snow and I smile, pause and relax. I take a breath and the mind engages again and reminds me to shovel and the smile fades a bit.
- Taxes are a full-time job.
- At what age are we allowed to incorporate nap time into our daily activities? And who was the person who outlawed them once we were out of the infant stage?