Sometimes you just have to get a better look. Today when I went to open the shed, I found a new friend. Now I’m going to be paranoid about cutting the grass. I’ve never hit a turtle. Came close a few times but luck prevailed. I don’t let my grass get real tall anyway. But it certainly took off the last few days.
It was a wonderful week filled with family visits and as I sit here with only a few minutes to go in the week, I’m a very happy father and husband.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- There are few things as loyal as pets.
- Pets know where the ice cream is kept.
- I started 4 different posts today and only finished one.
- Our local snowball stand is open and life is good again.
- Most of the family is vaccinated, so I’m resting a little easier.