I’m more the hoarder type. Not the kind you see on TV with the floor-to-ceiling wall-to-wall issues but I do keep a number of things I need to weed out. My better half is good at periodically nudging me to get rid of some older things.
So today my better half inspired me to do a little purging. So let’s see what we can accomplish this week in that regard. I believe I’ll start with my workroom and create some more space for creating. Sometimes purging some past is a good start to making a new future.
So where should we navigate this week? I’m definitely picking up the camera and venturing out this Monday. I think I’ll keep it local and see what I can shoot. I need to rise early and get a few errands run and hopefully have an hour or two to walk and photograph.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- I got some dumbells as a gift. Now we’re a matching set.
- I managed to quit smoking cigarettes decades ago. I should be able to stop drinking Cokes says I with hesitation in my voice.
- School is in its last days. Please remember to thank your teachers and staff.
- After last week this should be diet week.
- If I don’t smell some salt air in the next two weeks I may implode.