Determination is a fine thing. Driving through standing water isn’t. Anyway, I thought this photo showed someone powering through the storm. I feel like I might be in one myself and want to power through but it’s been getting the best of me the last few days.
I don’t know why I just don’t take a sick day. It would be well within reason but I’ve powered through. There are some advantages to getting used to powering through. It’s an excellent overall mentality and can steel you towards big challenges.
But everyone needs help and support once in a while. So don’t let pride keep you going when you should be taking a break. I felt like I had slowed down and was resting, even to the point of feeling guilty but my better half reminded me I was still doing too much.
Maybe tomorrow I’ll strike a better balance, I have already taken some action canceling a few things. Like yard work for one.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Do things that are special for others.
- I looked up the definition of “Hot” in Websters and it said “see August 4th, 2022.
- My life has been ruled for decades by deadlines. I finally get control of the schedule soon.
- Always spend time with each of your children independently.
- With all the hurt in the world, how can we not work to make it better tomorrow for someone?