I’m thankful I didn’t leave a few minutes earlier and get caught in that accident today. I’m thankful to have such thoughtful children. I’m thankful my workweek is over and I can get a night’s rest for a change of pace.
I’m thankful I got the cover on my car before those storms. With a new grandchild, I’m thankful I have a lot of photo paper on hand. I’m thankful to find an old picture I haven’t used in a post yet because I’m too tired to download and edit what I shot today.
I’m thankful that lightning and thunder didn’t knock out my power for more than a few seconds and break my daily posting string. Kind of ironic I was saving a draft of something for just that occasion. I should finish that one up tonight, looks like a few stormy days ahead.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- There is only a day or two a year that I feel it’s too hot to put the top down and I use the A/C. Today was one.
- I thought about what I ate today. On second thought, I think about what I eat every day. Some days I must think a lot more.
- It’s too early for football. (the American kind)
- I wonder if some people think I only have 3-5 random thoughts a day because that is how many I post.
- I see Wendy’s is trying to redo the image of the soggy fries they used to serve.