Appreciate fresh flowers. They can change the tone of the whole dinner. Glad this hasn’t gone out of style and replaced with an iPad sitting in the middle of the table. I guess I started to notice this growing up when Mom would cut flowers from the garden and put them on the dinner or coffee table. Or maybe in a vase behind the recliner.
I have fallen out of the habit of getting flowers for loved ones and I think that is something I’ll cure. For I know my better half loves them. And I know her parents like them. I know my daughter and daughter in-law like them. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad or indifferent reaction to someone getting flowers.
Nature never goes out of Style, does it.
Had a great Sunday Brunch at Yellowfin in Edgewater, celebrating one of my best friends birthdays today. What a great place. Will be certainly trying them out for dinner also.
Random Thoughts for Sunday May 1st 2016
- I’m issuing an APB on the SUN. If anyone finds it sing out.
- Pain management is an interesting term. It’s a bitch if you’re the one being managed.
- Another work week about to begin. How does that happen so often?
- Short sighted people are ones who usually don’t have to take responsibility for those decisions unfortunately.
- Life is a series of everything. Deal with it.