Reflections aren’t always what they seem to be. I shot this today shortly after sunrise just playing around. When I first looked at it on the computer I thought where did that faint image of a wine glass come from. I still don’t know and I took the shot. Anyway the shade from our dogwood tree and the early morning light provided what I thought might be an interesting shot.
By the way, that is the hood of my car.
Random Thoughts for Sunday May 29th 2016
- There is nothing better for my spirits than seeing my children.
- Trust is having a joint bank account with your spouse and never checking it.
- I don’t know if its me, complain, bitch, gripe, yeah that’s me.
- Thank a serviceman on Monday.
- I have incredible drive, as long as the fridge is full of Cokes.