Had some errands to run at the Columbia Mall yesterday. The Tailor shop for me and my better half had a few returns and wanted to get her eyebrows done. So given we were going to have baggage I only took my old camera along. I’m surprised that thing works so well still. I believe its 8 years old and still kicking.
I must get out more, when did the radical hair colors become stylish again? And when she turned I saw she also had matching blue lips. Very radical, I guess my generation was just the long hair.
While it’s too late for this gentlemen below to be saved, I thought I’d send the warning out that it’s not only unsafe at the shore but at your local Mall. Beware of man-eating signs. He looks a bit like the character Quint in Jaws and his line “This shark, swallow you whole.”
So today I start testing out my new lens. Or at least I hope to. Lots on the agenda today competing with that idea. But before I let yesterday go. I have to note that my family made it a wonderful day. One of those you remember a life time. A very simple evening, but special to me.
Random Thoughts for Saturday June 4th 2016
- And here I thought the political process had gotten as ugly as it was. Seems like were going to continue to turn it down several notches.
- I still wonder who made the oversight in leaving me in charge of myself.
- You know, we have to start helping each other more. If all the good people pulled together more the haters wouldn’t stand a chance.
- Dear Mother Nature. I assume you’re getting all this weekend rain out-of-the-way to avoid it raining the weekend of my Son’s wedding. No problem as long as that is the understanding we both have.
- I never thought of this before but I go from doing Post on my own time to working at the Post. So I guess you could say I’m Postal.
- Well, much to do and little time for it all. Till the next Post.