Out and about today. Stopped at Mt Airy and had a very nice lunch at Concetta’s Mainstreet Bistro. Snacked on the tables outside being it was such a nice day. Great food and service. Very friendly and fast. Really relaxing afternoon with my better half. Sort of like this water going around rocks. We were going with the flow.
Well being were on the nature theme to start this post. Yeah more flower pictures. Its like a drug I use to recover from the gray of winter. It takes a while to get over that cold. You should see a lot less flower pictures once I make the first trip to the beach.
Random Thoughts for Friday June 10th 2016
- When I stopped worrying about the future and started concentrating on each day, life got much better.
- You know, I like my car so much, its hard not to smile going down the road.
- Only wine will tell. Or something like that.
- I look at my wall of photos, occasionally I’ll stop and pause and remember the people who aren’t here.
- I forgot to wish all our recent graduates good luck. Now get your ass to work.