Pick’em, bak’em, eat’em, peal’em, sauc’em, coat’em, dipp’em. Apples will be plentiful for a couple of months now. I might have to try picking a few this year. Sounds at least like a few good photos wandering around an orchard. Who knows, maybe I’ll have a try at baking a pie.
Just remembered my Son proposed to his bride in an orchard I believe. So maybe there is some magic in those places I should share in with my better half. But what really made me do this post was looking at my diet and incorporating more fruit. Was doing fairly well at it for a while and then I slipped back to some of my old habits. But Apples are definitely on the agenda for me this summer and fall.
- Nothing like grilling out in the summertime. Yeah you sweat a bit but its great.
- Why do I want to play fantasy football when there is the real thing?
- You ever notice how stressed everyone else looks when you’re relaxed?
- A friend of mine recently got a motorcycle. His first. He is young. I’m doing my best to pass along safety tips and caution as well as a good time.
- I must act more compassionately more frequently.
- I must correct a critical mistake I make when photographing. I’m still shooting like I got film in the camera. Then again slowing down and thinking does pay off sometime. Well at least I hope it does in the future.
- I’m thinking what a wonderful summer its been so far. And I don’t say that in the vacuum of all the tragedies going on both locally and nationally. Just personally its nice to have my health and share in family and friends joy.
- Each day the election process gets sadder, when its a day we should all be looking forward to.