Slept in. Mode of dress for the day – Flip flops, shorts and comfort while outside working. Can you imagine that after the heat we have had. A nice late afternoon cruise with my better half with a nice meal out. What is not to like about a day like that. Well I did have to endure the O’s pounding the Yankees this evening but it was a nice day.
Perfect weather for the top down and snacking on some highway. We did mostly back roads today and loved the slow cruise and cool temps.
You know the more I work on this blog for myself. The more I enjoy it. And hell being I’m no young spring chicken, I might as well keep throwing stuff against the wall and see what sticks. But I keep having this major argument in my head. Do I purchase Photoshop and or Lightroom and spend more time on photo editing/creation/tuning or just keep shooting and writing? I wish I had another 5-10 hour a week for that type of work but I don’t have it right now.
A brutal week ahead. I’m so tired of working holidays. This will be the 6th straight one. But I’m not going to let that bring me down. For I have some good plans for Saturday and some of Sunday. And the following week should be a big improvement. So I will power through the madness and come out the other side ready to roar.
- You don’t get much more of a beautiful day than this. It’s even better if you don’t have to listen to the news about the election.
- My interest in NASCAR just faded greatly with Dale Jr not racing the rest of the season.
- My sympathy for those spending the long weekend at the shore.
- Steve Gains could play some guitar for Lynyrd Skynyrd. Hell I loved all of them, they could rock like few others. Billy Powell on keyboards was another favorite of mine. Of course you can’t skip Ronnie Van Zant lyrics and voice. Man I miss those guys and the sounds and words they gave.
- Hold it. How did it get to be September already?