What a great start today. Actually, I stayed up too late and moving a little later than I hoped but I’m flexible. Its the weekend so I’m going with the flow today.
We had the pleasure of watching our grandchild today and then taking the family to dinner for a birthday celebration. What a wonderful time on a wonderful weather day.
Random Thoughts of the Day
- Soon to be a space filled with energy. Once I make some time.
- Going for a long walk tomorrow. I’m going to have to give myself a pep talk.
- Some days more than others remind me to live in the moment. Today was one of them.
- The more I see people with their faces buried in smartphones, the less I’m inclined to use mine. They are addictive and need to be used in moderation.
- Today I didn’t feel my age or older. That was a nice feeling.
- I live for smiles.